Monday 27 August 2012

Inspiring Interiors: Victoria Smith's Home

Back in April SF Girl by Bay blogger Victoria Smith shared some snaps of her beautiful home. I remember bookmarking the page straight away as I knew I would want to look at these photos again when I was ready to decorate my own space. I absolutely LOVE Victoria's bohemian style, everything she picks seems to resonate so well with me, from her colour choices, to her love of florals and to her edginess. Today I want to share a few of the images with you, both as a record for me, and as some eye candy for those that haven't yet seen it. I hope you like her space as much as I do!


Victoria has an amazing collection of oil paintings dotted around her house, they're even in her bathroom! It's this guy in her dining room though that I like the best. He adds so much character to the space.


I love the mix of texture and pattern in Victoria's home. The cow hide rug and the floral cushions in the dining room, the sheep skin rug and Moroccan leather pouffe in the living room, and the blackboard wall and colour pop blanket in the nook.
What an amazing space! To see the photographs in full head over to SF Girl by Bay. All photographs were taken by Bonnie Tsang, a lifestyle photographer based in LA. If you have instagram you should definitely follow Bonnie on there as her snaps of food and daily life are so pretty.

{Images: Bonnie Tsang via SF Girl by Bay}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...