Friday 7 September 2012

Preparation for Autumn

Autumn, my favourite season, is finally here. For me this means windswept walks in the park, warming foods and cosy nights in, but it also means it's time for some new things. Below is my autumn wardrobe wish-list for the new season, including a gorgeous cape from the new Alice Temperley collection at John Lewis. I posted about a similar cape back in August so I'm really pleased I've managed to find one just like it on the high street. 
Also on my list: this pretty tea dress from Topshop, which I'll wear with thick black tights, a handy black satchel, some sparkly nail polishes and some new boots. If I manage to get all of these then I think that'll be me sorted for the new season. What about you? Have you got your eye on anything?

{Images: John Lewis, Topshop}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...