Friday 19 October 2012

Fantastic Foxes

The humble fox has always been a favourite of mine. Their big bushy tails and mischievous ways never fail to delight me. Until now, I thought I was the only one with this affection for our fury urban creatures, but it seems the world of interiors and fashion now agree with me. This A/W the fox motif is appearing on everything from cushions (Donna Wilson) and plates (Jimbob Art) to jewellery (Tatty Devine) and jumpers. Hurray! As much as I'd like to own all of these lovely items, I fear I may come across as some crazy fox lady so will make do with just one instead: a nice, cosy jumper. I've had a good look around for the best ones and here are my top picks...
I particularly like Peter Jensen's offerings (top), but the high street has some good alternatives. Below the Peter Jensen ones are, clockwise from left, a cream Topshop number, a royal fox from Dorothy Perkins, a grey knit from Aubin & Wills; and a navy one from the menswear collection at Aubin & Wills. Do you like them?

{Images: Peter Jensen; Topshop; Dorothy Perkins; Aubin & Wills}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...