Monday 14 January 2013

Introducing Lisa Bengtsson

The last few months have seen my tastes in interiors alter quite dramatically. Ordinarily a vintage lover with lots of floral patterns, I have surprised myself as I have come to love contemporary interiors. Also, having found blogs such as A Merry Mishap and Weekday Carnival, I am beginning to love modern design more and more. So when I came across Swedish illustrator Lisa Bengtsson, I instantly fell in love with her work. Not only are her prints great statement pieces for your walls, they will also put a smile on your face too.

Below are my favourite pieces from her collection, Betty and Hugo - a pair of dachshunds in a bow and bow-tie! I know, so cool.
These are part of Lisa's 'Tillsammans' collection (Swedish for 'Together') which includes four other designs. You can buy these at Hus & Hem, a great on-line store selling Scandinavian gifts, textiles and furnishings.

{Images: Lisa Bengtsson via Hus & Hem}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...