Friday 1 July 2011

Exciting News...

As of today I will be a part of the fantastic new team of contributors to the Natural History blog. Last week founder Sarah was on the lookout for a panel of people to write regular posts for her blog and I was fast to take up her offer! Her vision is to expand and grow the current blog with regular postings from various people with lots of interesting articles. I can't wait to get started and am so excited to see how this project evolves. Exciting times lie ahead! I will be posting on a Friday afternoon about my homeware shopping finds of the week, I hope you will join me there. Today's post focuses on ethnic and tribal homeware accents, why not have a look? Follow the link below to see my first post there.

http://highstreethome.blogspot.de/2011/07/exciting-news.html

Here's a taster of what I've found.
Image 1,2,3 via Plümo. Image 4 via Lombok.
Have a browse through the rest of the blog too as there are some great contributors with some great articles. And remember to let us know what you think!

Hope you all have a great weekend! x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...