Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Wish List No.22

So, it's nearly Christmas and I need to start thinking about my Christmas party outfit. Most importantly, the shoes. They just make an outfit don't they? Having seen Miu Miu's A/W 2011 collection, I obviously fell in love with these.
Ah, aren't they the most PERFECT party shoe? However at $650 I don't think they will be coming partying with me this year. So, now realising it was a high-heeled-pink-glittery-shoe that I was looking for (who knew?), I set about to find the perfect pair on the high street. Luckily, it did not let me down and I found two good alternatives.

These are by Carvela and are £120.
And these are from Dune and are only £90!
Whoop, my pink-glitter-shoe dream can now come true!

{Images: Miu Miu; Carvela; Dune}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...