Thursday 7 April 2011

Etsy Find: Jimbob Art

Another day, another Etsy find! After a lazy morning spent eating Mars bar cake (I'll give you the recipe sometime!) and browsing the internet, I uncovered these little creations from Jimbob Art.
How cute are they?
Jimbob, aka James Ward, is an illustrator who primarily works in pen and ink and creates large-scale artwork as well as these cute ceramic plates. He often uses stereotypes of the animals he depicts but also wants to make them quirky, the end result being, I think anyway, damn right hilarious! Do I want to own a plate with a bear in a bandit mask exclaiming to defend my sandwich? Hell yeah! Though it's too good to eat off so I'll put it on my wall.
Here's just a sneak peek at some of his ceramic collection.
As I mentioned earlier Jimbob also creates original printed artwork, often in limited numbers, so take look and act fast if you like what you see.
Lovely eh? And finally something for mum?

{Images: Jimbob Art}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...