Friday 5 August 2011

Write a Bike

Okay, I know it wasn't that long ago I was lusting after a Beg Bicycle, but look what I've found now! These are so beyond amazing I really don't know what to say about them, apart from WOW. I wonder if he can make a 'Laura'?
For all those romantics out there, Juri has even designed a tandem. However, having recently been on an 11-mile ride on one of these, I can assure you that they are much harder work than they look, even on the back! But with one of these at least you'll look good.
The bikes are the work of Juri Zaech, a Swiss art director currently living in Paris. Unfortunately the bikes are only in the initial stages of design and are not currently for sale. Juri is currently working on a way to produce a prototype of one of the bikes. Fingers crossed all goes well so we can buy one of these personalised beauties! I discovered Juri's work via the Behance Network, a platform for creative professionals to showcase and discover creative work. Check it out, you'll find some interesting stuff ranging from photography, jewellery and art.
If these haven't inspired you to go on a bike ride this weekend, I don't know what will! It's going to be sunny too!

Happy Friday! x

{All Images: Juri Zaech via Behance Network}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...